Allana brings an inquisitive mind, clear thinking and an easy interpersonal style to her advisory work across a range of industries and disciplines.
A specialist in organisational performance and design, Allana works with public sector leaders to design and equip their organisations to achieve strategic objectives, respond to change and lift organisational performance. Allana has built enduring relationships with senior leaders who trust her because she understands their context, challenges their thinking, delivers real-world solutions, and keeps people and relationships front of mind.
Before joining MartinJenkins in 2006, Allana worked in the public sector as a senior policy analyst and international advisor. She has also worked as a lecturer and researcher in employment relations and as an employment advocate.
Examples of Allana’s recent work include:
organisational design services for a major health-sector initiative introducing national shared services
an organisation and governance review of the UNESCO Institute for Statistics
providing advice on employment relations and workforce strategies for a portfolio of public-sector agencies, and leading their engagement with their staff
developing an aligned Employment Relations Strategy for the Department of Internal Affairs.
- ORGANISATIONAL DESIGN FOR SHARED SERVICES IN HEALTH SECTOR
- EVALUATION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE WORKING INITIATIVE
Click to view more
- ADVISING ON STRATEGIES AND FRAMEWORKS FOR EVALUATION AND RESEARCH
- ASSESSMENT OF THE REGIONAL IMPACT OF THE ARTS SECTOR
- EVALUATION OF STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES FOR INTERNATIONAL AGENCY'S EDUCATION PROGRAMME
- REVIEW OF THE MĀORI COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ACT
- EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS STRATEGY AND BARGAINING TO SUPPORT PUBLIC-SECTOR MERGER
- CROWN NEGOTIATOR FOR “SLEEPOVER” DISPUTE