Allana brings an inquisitive mind, clear thinking and an easy interpersonal style to her advisory work across a range of industries and disciplines.
Allana is a strategic advisor specialising in employment relations, public policy, and organisational review and change. Allana is always a pragmatic problem-solver, with strong instincts for managing risk and personal dynamics.
Allana had a diverse background before joining MartinJenkins in 2006, and as a result she is a particularly versatile consultant. She has worked in the public sector as a senior policy analyst and international advisor, in the private sector as an employment advocate, and in the academic field as a lecturer and researcher in HR and employment relations.
Examples of Allana’s recent work include:
organisational design services for a major health-sector initiative introducing national shared services
an organisation and governance review of the UNESCO Institute for Statistics
providing advice on employment relations and workforce strategies for a portfolio of public-sector agencies, and leading their engagement with their staff
developing an aligned Employment Relations Strategy for the Department of Internal Affairs.
- ORGANISATIONAL DESIGN FOR SHARED SERVICES IN HEALTH SECTOR
- EVALUATION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE WORKING INITIATIVE
Click to view more
- ADVISING ON STRATEGIES AND FRAMEWORKS FOR EVALUATION AND RESEARCH
- ASSESSMENT OF THE REGIONAL IMPACT OF THE ARTS SECTOR
- EVALUATION OF STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES FOR INTERNATIONAL AGENCY'S EDUCATION PROGRAMME
- REVIEW OF THE MĀORI COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ACT
- EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS STRATEGY AND BARGAINING TO SUPPORT PUBLIC-SECTOR MERGER
- CROWN NEGOTIATOR FOR “SLEEPOVER” DISPUTE