Decisions about future strategy need to be grounded in an evidence-based understanding of performance, to ensure that those decisions will deliver value for money. MartinJenkins helps you gain the performance insights you need to make better decisions and drive better results.
The hallmark of our performance work is that it generates critical data and valuable insights. We bring an informed, pragmatic approach and deliver information that clients can confidently rely on for policy-making, for organisational design and change, and for implementing and reviewing programmes and policies.
All-of-Government provider: MartinJenkins is a registered provider of consultancy services in the All-of-Government (AoG) procurement scheme for Business and Finance services – as of December 2016.
Performance information & monitoring frameworksth
A good performance framework is a clear, coherent, integrated story about an organisation’s objectives and how it will know if these are being achieved. We can help you develop a framework that helps clarify your organisation’s direction and focus, and that provides key information for keeping track of progress.
We create logic models that clearly and succinctly show the cause-and-effect “line of sight” between activities and intended outcomes. This can be used to communicate with staff and stakeholders, to act as the foundation for a performance framework, or to show how different interventions operate together to achieve a certain goal.
Reviewing organisational performanceth
We provide a range of review services, based on successful, well-accepted frameworks, to help identify performance issues and their drivers, and to identify specific opportunities for improvement. MartinJenkins’ in-depth expertise includes, for example, efficiency and effectiveness reviews, and value-for-money reviews.
Tom GottLead, Business Improvement
Richard TaitLead, Organisational Services
Click to view more
- ADVISING ON PRODUCTIVITY MEASURES FOR A TRANSPORT AGENCY
- ADVISING ON STRATEGIES AND FRAMEWORKS FOR EVALUATION AND RESEARCH
Click to view more
- CONSOLIDATION OF AMBULANCE SERVICES
- REVIEW OF ELECTRICITY SYSTEM OPERATOR
- REVIEW OF EMERGENCY SERVICES AGENCY
- REVIEW OF EVALUATION FUNCTION FOR GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT
- REVIEW OF PERFORMANCE MONITORING AND REPORTING SYSTEM
- REVIEW OF THE LAND TRANSPORT SECTOR
- REVIEW OF THE NATIONAL MORTALITY REVIEW PROGRAMME
- STRATEGIC REVIEW OF A NATIONAL SPORT ORGANISATION
- VALUE-FOR-MONEY REVIEW OF EMERGENCY SERVICES COORDINATOR
- VALUE-FOR-MONEY REVIEW OF TRANSPORT AUTHORITY